"Let food be thy medicine, and let thy medicine be food." Hippocrates

"One-quarter of what you eat keeps you alive. The other three-quarter keeps your doctor alive." Hieroglyph found in an ancient Egyptian tomb


"It is a matter of common knowledge that any processing that foods undergo serves to make them more harmful than unprocessed foods." McDonald's Corporation legal statement, shown in the documentary Supersize Me.


“Control the oil and you control entire nations; control the food and you control the people.”~ Henry Kissinger

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tomorrow is my rabbit's birthday :)

No, not really. I wish I had a cute little bunny or two but we don't. That's actually what Jeff said to the cashier as we bought a 25 lb. bag of carrots last night.   She smiled and looked at him like he was nuts. ;) I had seen these gigantic bag of carrots before but I couldn't imagine who would buy such a thing. Welcome to the world of juicing. :)

I have fell in love with carrot juice. I totally expect to have an "orange" tan from eating so many.  Atleast after we polish off this bag of carrots we should! I'm tired of buying several of the little 2 lb bags every time we go to the store.  Think of how much we're saving!  Well, I laughed and said atleast we knocked it off our bucket list: buying the 25 lb bag of carrots no one can lift. And, oh yes, it DOES takes up the entire bottom shelf in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment